Sheet Metal Fabrication
While we’re bending up a roll cage and exhaust for you, we can also fabricate floors, wheel tubs, and interior panels for your performance car or truck. Here are some examples of custom sheetmetal fabrication we’ve performed recently:
- Porsche Boxster: Sheetmetal roll cage gussets with dimple-die holes.
- VW R32 drag race car: Sheetmetal roll cage gussets with dimple-die holes.
- Saab drag race car: Aluminum door panels with bead rolls and dimple-die holes.
- Early Bronco: Sheetmetal rear side panels and custom aluminum wing.
- Porsche 911 RSR and Porsche 930: Aluminum rear access panels with Dzus fasteners.
- '71 Nova: Aluminum sheetmetal door panels andrear bulkhead.
- Porsche 930 Turbo: Aluminum rear access panel with Dzus fasteners.
- Foxbody Mustang: Custom parachute mount from chrom-moly tube and sheetmetal.
- '68 Camaro drag car: Custom bead-rolled aluminum rear bulkhead and package tray per NHRA rules.
- Mach 1 Mustang: Aluminum door panels and rear bulkhead.
- 4x4 rock buggies: Custom side skins, roofs, front/rear bulkheads, floors and footwells. These parts were cut to fit the rock buggies, then we added custom bead rolls to them to enhance their appearance and to add strength.
- BMW Mini road racer: Custom belly pan to divert and smooth the airflow under the car and past the rear suspension. We also fabricated a lightweight aluminum panel to replace the factory sunroof, headlight covers, an aluminum mount for the intercooler, and a front air splitter.
- BMW Mini performance air box: Assisted Webb Motorsports with the design and prototyping of their new air box for the BMW Mini. We currently produce the air box and its accompanying cold air scoop. Made of 304 stainless steel, these parts arelightweight, look great and are dyno-tested to add horsepower and reduce intake air temps.
- Bantam altered drag car: Aluminum wheel tubes, floors and firewall. We also used an electric-powered bead roller to emboss flame designs into these parts.
- Junior dragsters: Rear bulkheads for various brands of junior dragster chassis.
- '89 Mustang: Fabricated Dzus tabs to install a fiberglass hood.
- '81 Camaro: Sealed the rear bulkhead with .024" steel per NHRA rules.
- GSX-R 750: Fabricated a new aluminum chainguard.