Choose Your Options
This ready-to-weld cage kit fits tightly inside a no-interior Nissan 350Z race car, touching or very close to the roof, A-pillars and bulkhead. CAD-programmed and bent on numerically-controlled benders, precision-notched and test-fitted inside an actual 350Z. includes the following components:
- Main hoop
- Main hoop diagonal
- Harness crossbar (2 pieces; driver and passenger sides), set at the correct location based on your shoulder height
- Rear braces (2 pieces), attached to the subframe rails behind the rear bulkhead. The driver-side harness bar is bent rearward for better seat clearance
- Forward hoops (2 pieces)
- Windshield bar
- Door bars (2 per side) with vertical spreaders (2 per side)
- Mounting plates for the main hoop, forward hoops and rear braces (6 pieces), formed to the contours of the car's rockers and rear frame rails. These are structural mounting points, not just plates on the floor.
- Mounting plates are made from 11g (approx. .125") mild steel plate.
- Tube material is 1.75" x .095" DOM mild steel.
- Optional bars available; choose your options above
Our ready-to-weld SpecZ cages are built to order for each individual customer, so plan on 2-3 weeks of fabrication time. They ship via FedEx in a large box for a flat-rate of $225 to the continental U.S.. Additional/optional bars may add to the shipping cost. As always, feel free to call or email with any questions. Thanks! -Hank