HHR has a great solution to fit a tall driver into your Miata. Our floor lowering kit is legal for Spec Miata racing, made from .065"/16-gauge mild steel and drops the seat approx. 1.5". Our seat lowering kit includes:
- Lowered floor box, CAD-designed, waterjet-cut and bent all in-house
- Holes for your race harness lap belts
- Subframe connector
- Seat reinforcement bars
- Crossbar to allow attachment of your race harness anti-submarine belts
Why is our HHR kit better than other kits? Other companies' kits do not extend back to the bulkhead, limiting rearward seat travel and driver legroom. They also do not include reinforcements for your seats and harnesses, leaving you to either bolt-through the floor and use washers (no way!) or fabricate something on your own.
- Has an extra 2" of length, so that the lowered portion of the seat extends all the way back to the rear bulkhead. This allows you to adjust your seat further-rearward, giving you more legroom.
- Includes reinforced mounting points for your seats.
- Includes a reinforced crossbar for your anti-submarine belts (compatible with 5-or 6-pt harnesses).
- Price includes shipping!
Take a look at the pictures and see why ours is the best, most-complete floor lowering kit available for your Spec Miata. Fits the NA and NB Miata chassis. Any questions? Feel free to call or email. We build and install these in-house for local racers, so we can provide installation guidance as needed.
Free shipping is offered on this product for the Continental US only. Please contact us for a shipping quote to other countries/locations.