Adding another car to your team, but don't want to get a bigger trailer?
Need more room in your garage?
Want a bigger golf cart or 4-wheeler, but can’t squeeze it into the trailer?
Our Junior Lift is the cost-effective way to save space in your trailer or garage! The Junior Lift allows you to stack your dragsters in the trailer or garage, freeing up space for more racing stuff. First manufactured in 2004, our Junior Lifts have logged thousands of miles, allowing owners all around the country to stretch their budgets by fitting more into their existing race car trailers. Our Junior Lift is available as a single-post (if you'd like to lift only one end of your junior dragster) or twin-post (if you'd like to lift both ends, allowing space underneath for another car) elevator lift for your junior dragster. Features include:
- Winch operated, so you can save your back. Winches operate on 12v DC.
- Height-adjustable from 6’ to 7.5’. Custom heights available.
- Available to fit flat or rounded trailer ceilings.
- Easily modified to attach to your garage wall.
- Includes hand-held switches to independently raise and lower the front and rear of the car.
- Heavy-duty construction features 3/16" mounting plates and lower post, 1/4" thick upper post.
- Grade 8 hardware used throughout.
- Sealed bearings for smooth operation.
- Plates are CAD designed and waterjet-cut for accuracy and great fit.
- Painted black.
- Includes operator manual.
The Junior Lift ships on a non-stackable pallet, approx. 80"x36"x12" with a shipping weight of 225 lbs. Shipping to most locations within the Continental US is $375 additional.