- About Us
Welcome to Hanksville! HRR specializes in exhaust components, roll cages and custom chassis components using our mandrel bending and production-quality tube notching equipment.
We're a full-time mandrel tube bending and fabrication facility, employing experienced fabricators, and occupying a well-equipped 7,000 square-foot space. We design and manufacture specialized Porsche performance parts, as well as have a complete installation and custom fabrication facility in Denver Colorado.
We provide the following services:
- Automotive tube bending and fabrication, including custom mandrel-bent exhausts, roll cages, headers and turbo/charge/intercooler pipes.
- Race car sheetmetal fabrication, including custom airboxes, aluminum door panels and bulkheads, bead rolling, and "dimple-die" flared panels.
- Waterjet CNC sheetmetal cutting - Stainless, mild steel, Lexan, aluminum, carbon fiber.
- Commercial tube bending and fabrication, including made-to-spec stainless steel stair railings, countertop pedestals, fuel cell piping, and other tube products.
- Stainless steel, TIG-welded exhaust systems for Porsches and other performance cars.
We founded HHR in 2006 to serve customers who need custom work and innovative products using specialized equipment and knowledge. We specialize only in tube fabrication and waterjet sheetmetal cutting. While other places might build exhausts and roll cages as a sideline, we build high-end mandrel-bent, TIG-welded exhausts and roll cages all day/every day.