4.6L/5.4L SOHC Ford Log-Style Headers. 1.625" primary tubes, 2" main tubes to allow fitment into tight areas around steering boxes. For 2-valve Ford mod motors. These low-profile headers are designed to fit the '49-'51 Shoebox Fords, even with the stock steering box, when used with our Shoebox mod motor mounts. May fit other applications. Will also fit the 5.4L SOHC 2-valve engines. Features include:
- 3/8" thick header flanges
- All bends are custom mandrel-bent
- Fully TIG-welded
- Main tubes are left long to allow custom fitment to your application
- Clamps or flanges available separately to fit to your exhaust
- Available in mild steel or stainless steel
- Shipped in bare metal, ready for you to paint or coat
One of the first headers designs that we developed back in '06, these headers will help you to install the SOHC modular engine into the your classic shoebox Ford as well as many other bodies. Please call if you have any questions about fitment, applications etc.
Free shipping to the Continental US; please contact us for a shipping quote to locations outside of the Lower 48.